2 Jun 2006

THE RUNNING TIMES



When I do think of myself .
I think of myself as myself and not.
“To be an I,
a self, is to have the capacity for reflexive self-reference”.
Seeing a flushed red face.* I might wonder whether the face I see is mine or my identical twin's.
I may say: Someone is embarrassed, but is it me?"
I am a thinking intelligent Being, that has reason and reflection, and considers itself as itself,
the same thinking thing in different times and places.
Nobody's point of view can possibly be my own point of view. Yet my point of view is everybody'’s point of Wondering lifetimes of magdoh@yahoo.com

A woman draws the shadow of her lover on the wall,
She looks at the shadow and sees the lover.
She knows his absence and yet, she lives what she knows as, his presence.
The lines of the shadow morph and react. Lines and traces of the beloved take over him, or take over that moment of their existence.

Time is the hidden common factor.
She lives only the trace of his and, her existence.
Left over the wall as the only trace.
When I-Eye look at it.
Are we alive or we are just traces of existed lives?
And of course life takes over.
A hot bath and, a look into your eye .

A look into your I.

A Point to view.