2 Dec 2006

DREAMS between SEX and POLITICS

Dreams.
A kind of heart hysterical heart attack , chest pain, home falling down, on the way to the kitchen.
I don't know who can help: the servant or the wife.
The wife, my wife was the first to reach me.
Called her lover for help.
I am STILL on the floor, HE is a handsome man.
They were loving while I was in pain.
They were talking about his stories that, seemed to worry him, while I was feeling my face, chest and left arm numb and I was dying.
He had blue tears in his eyes.
Beautiful blue tears were falling leaving a beautiful mark on his cheeks.

I know where I have seen this before, Billal .
I wish I can draw the stair case of that house.
I know where I have seen this staircase, Esher.

Beautiful psycho-analyst staircase.
The first two floors had two steps.
One on the right and, one on the left hand side.
The two sides will join into a common corridor, and the next two floor staircases were joining to give rise to two other stair cases but both in front. I know were I have seen this building before, downtown Cairo.
An old woman was trying to beat the head of a younger prettier with an object.
I ran the stairs down and tried to hold the object.
And, a discussion started.
I know now that I might be doing a mistake thinking that "I" am special.
I know now that I might be doing a mistake thinking that "I" am not special.
Some dreams are clearer than others.

Addressing the people the president of the world this year made a very sharp announcement.
He said We have the Responsibility to Lead the World.
When I use the reference of the Power I become the Power.
I do not want to use such a stupid point of vu as when I think of myself I think of myself and not.
There is no such a thing called president of the world.
The World is no specific one responsibility as power is a non-materialistic value.
When we think of the power of nature.
Is nature the power or do we have different powers.
Art is Power.
Literature is Power.
The cell is Power.
Life is Power.
Death is tremendous power sometimes, manytimes, may be.
The power of giving onself to death for a reason.
The bull fighting for his life till the last drop of his soul doesn't die but lives beyond death in the blood of the bull fighting lovers. When I entered the door of myself (I-Eye) . decided to see and take no position with any body because of any pre-judged idea about the person or the idea.
As I-Eye do think of myself as myself and not in order to have every bodies point of vu.
I think that this door is too wide.
It is only from others point of vu that one can understand a point of vu.
No one thing can explain everything. Yet, everything can explain something, she said.